Friday, April 17, 2009

Say goodbye to germs on your fave bag


In self-congratulations for landing a new job a while back, I bought my very first "big girl's" Coach bag. I got it at the outlet, it was half price and I still never spent that much on a handbag. I'm so glad I did it. It's typical for me to switch hangbags ever week, but I have to admit that I haven't used anything else but my new Coach since I've had it.

So it goes without saying that I do everything I can to make sure she says clean and in tip-top shape. Not always easy when your out and about and the only place to stow your bag is on the back of your chair (over my dead body!) or on the floor (oh the germs and grime and ewey-ness of it!). It is my strong belief that ever bar should be required to install purse hooks below the bar-top.

But there is an alternative to the nastiness. A pretty cute alternative, too! Check out The FUMI (Fashionable Unique Multi-function Invention).

Not only does it hold your purse away from the grimy floor, it's also a cute accessoriy for your purse and when you're not using it on your bag, it makes an adorable bracelet.


How functional!

0 comments:

Post a Comment