Monday, February 22, 2010

A Fab Collab latest jewellery blog

I love fab pieces as someone who focuses on accessories, necklaces always make me pause! Late last year, I had the chance to meet the designer/owner of Fenton and Fallon who creates mixed media pieces that combine ultra femme with a fabulous edge to it! Being able to go through the shop that is near one of my favorite restaurants in the Lower East Side was definitely a way to step into the mindset of a designer who understands the importance of a progressive style that still pays homage to styles that have been popular in the past. Chunky pieces with glitz and glamor are a staple within this designer's mind.
Fast forward to today when one of my favorite designers has a fabulous collaboration with J Crew! I love the pseduo nautical feel that is very present in J Crew's look while also bringing in those elements that are structural components to the concept of Fenton Fallon! This is perfect to take with you to brunch, the Hamptons and so much more. I love the metal chain as well as the bow which combines the sweet and the edge. If you're looking for a must see piece, this is definitely one that you should check out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment